Joseph N. Akrotirianakis
King & Spalding
Joseph N. Akrotirianakis is an accomplished trial lawyer who has first-chaired or co-chaired more than 30 trials and arbitrations. He has never lost a jury trial or bench trial. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants across a broad spectrum of industries, including among others technology; pharmaceuticals and life sciences; and international shipping, transportation, and logistics. A seasoned commercial litigator, and a decorated former federal prosecutor, Akrotirianakis has litigated matters of the most complex and difficult caliber throughout his more than 21-year career. Akrotirianakis regularly practices before federal and state courts through California and nationally in matters involving complex commercial litigation, unfair competition, business torts, intellectual property, government contracts, civil rights, and federal and state regulatory investigations and defense. His clients have included Fortune 500 companies and other private entities, corporate officers, public entities throughout the State of California, and high-ranking public officials.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ROBYN CROWTHER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- THOMAS HILL
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SCOTT A. EDELMAN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARISSA DENNIS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Lisa Gilford
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marissa Dennis