Jay Luchs, Vice Chairman
Genny Chang (Director); Gavin Ketchum (Associate Director); Ashley Obradovich (Associate)
Newmark Knight Frank
Jay Luchs, a vice chairman at Newmark Knight Frank’s Century City office in Los Angeles, is a leading national retail expert with a focus on representing the runway’s finest fashion and luxury brands in finding their retail stores and office headquarters. Luchs represents landlords and tenants from coast to coast and has been finding locations for some of the most important and influential brands in the fashion industry over the last 18 years. In 2019 the team completed over $325 million in retail transactions totaling over 500,000 square feet throughout Los Angeles alone. Two of the team’s most significant deals, completed in 2019, include the Melrose Place Collection and a 7,800-square foot lease signed with Brooks Brothers at 425 N. Canon Drive. The team’s core areas of work in Los Angeles include the Beverly Hills triangle.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jay Luchs - Newmark Knight Frank
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jay Luchs
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jay Luchs
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Retail Sale
- JAY LUCHS
- Jay Luchs
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Jay Luchs
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jay Luchs and Steven Schaefer