David Pressberg and Jordan Rubinstein,
Vice Presidents, Brokerage
Kennedy Wilson Properties, Ltd.
As third generation real estate professionals raised in Los Angeles, David Pressberg and Jordan Rubinstein of Kennedy Wilson’s Beverly Hills-based brokerage division operate a relationship-driven business model that serves private capital investors in office, retail and industrial properties across the country. Over the past 12 months, the duo has closed over 240,000 square feet of commercial real estate valued at $57 million. Pressberg and Rubinstein focus primarily on single-identity investment sales and recent notable dispositions include 1327 5th Street in Santa Monica, known as the Ron Robinson building, and 6914 Melrose Avenue in Hollywood, which was sold to a popular streetwear brand founded by a well-known hip hop artist.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Former CRA Execs Join Kennedy Wilson
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Jeremy Dee - Kennedy Wilson Properties, Ltd.
- Kennedy-Wilson Makes Acquisition
- Insurance Company to Buy 10 Percent of Kennedy Wilson
- Mergers Market Gets Boost From SPAC Acquisition
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Kyle Fishburn
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jeremy Dee
- CRE Awards 2020: Rookie of the Year