Barbara Perrier, Vice Chairman
Barbara Perrier has been with CBRE for 31 years and is a leading investment broker specializing in industrial, office and land sales. She began her career as an industrial leasing broker in the San Fernando Valley. She has been among the firm’s Colbert Coldwell Circle (an elite group comprised of the top 3% of producers in the entire company) and was appointed the title of Vice Chairman – the highest title a producer can achieve within CBRE. Her most recent achievement was receiving the William H. McCarthy Award, CBRE’s most prestigious award which recognizes one high-producing professional annually for materially impacting our culture, driving excellence and unselfishly leading by example. In 2019, Perrier and her National Partners team sold 269 deals with a total transaction value in excess of $25 billion. She and her team represented 145 clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - BARBARA EMMONS PERRIER, CBRE
- Office & Industrial Update 2021 Panelist Speaker: Darla Longo
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DARLA LONGO, CBRE
- 2021 Economic Forecast & Trends Panelist: Laurie Lustig-Bower
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Sale
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Land Sale
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - LYNN WILLIAMS, CBRE
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Darla Longo - CBRE Group Inc.