Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Steven Siegel is a practicing physician-scientist specializing in the treatment of schizophrenia and psychosis. He came to USC after 20 years at the University of Pennsylvania, where he had active roles in research, teaching and clinical care. Dr. Siegel has made contributions to understanding the basic neurobiology of schizophrenia, autism, drug abuse and nicotine dependence, as well as making significant contributions in the translation of his research to the bedside. He has published more than 130 manuscripts spanning topics related to drug abuse, basic research in animal models of schizophrenia and autism, as well as clinical aspects of schizophrenia.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Steven Siegel
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SAID BEYDOUN
- Billionaire Drug Executive Gives $35 Million to St. John's
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: DR. DAVID LUNA
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- New $186M USC Bioscience Building Opens