Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Ricardo Juarez is a pulmonary critical care and pulmonology expert with Keck Medicine of USC. He has been practicing now for more than 27 years and has established himself as a known leader at the Keck Hospital of USC in policy concerning the practices of critical care and pharmacy. An area of concentration for his research has been unilateral total lung lavage in pulmonary alveolar proteinosis. Also, endotracheal intubations outside of the O.R. for pulmonary and critical care physicians.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Peter S. Marshall
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: May M. Lee
- Hastings Foundation Gives $12.5M to USC to Study Lung Disease
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: DAVID PENG
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Michele D. Kipke, PhD
- Mosqueda Named Dean of USC’s Keck School of Medicine
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Steven Chang
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Inderpal Randhawa