Carlos M. Figueroa
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Carlos Figueroa, Medical Director, Psychiatric Services for Keck Medicine of USC, is a psychiatrist that specializes in leading edge treatments for neuromodulation, and developed the Neuromodulation Program at Keck Medical Center of USC, including electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), transcranial magnetic stimulation TMS, ketamine, and evaluation for deep brain stimulation (DBS). Current research includes a USC Dept. of Neurosurgery study investigating use of Deep Brain Stimulation in the enhancement of memory and cognition in Alzheimer’s patients. He also developed psychiatric software including Initial psychiatric evaluations and progress notes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Leslie Saxon
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Jay Lieberman
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: KAREN MORGAN
- Wait for Psychiatrists Can Test Patients
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Peter C. Whybrow
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY