Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Uttam K. Sinha graduated with distinction from Calcutta University, India in 1985. He began his research career in molecular biology of neuroscience and cancer at the House Ear Institute and the University of Southern California. He then completed a residency in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the USC Keck School of Medicine. Dr. Sinha continued to pursue a career in academic medicine, completing a clinical fellowship in Microvascular, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital, New York. Through his nanotechnology research, Dr. Sinha and his team are now able to detect cancer cells in the saliva and serum.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Tamara N. Chambers, MD
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Bozena Wrobel
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: INDERBIR S. GILL
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GEORGE FREDERICK “RICK” HATCH