Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Seth Gamradt prides himself on the surgical and non-surgical treatment of sports injuries in elite and recreational athletes. In the operating room, he utilizes the expertise of years of complex sports surgery to provide precision driven results. He serves as director of orthopaedic athletic medicine and associate professor of clinical orthopaedic surgery at Keck. He also serves as a team physician for USC Athletics.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Seth Gamradt
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GEORGE FREDERICK “RICK” HATCH
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Gregory J. Adamson
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Focus: Helping Kids Grow Well and Play Well
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAY R. LIEBERMAN
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Jay Lieberman
- Focus on Orthopedics and Sports Medicine: Lower Back Injuries Can Take You Down for the Count