Phillip O. Merritt
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Adventist Health Glendale
Dr. Philip Merritt is the medical director of the Orthopedic Institute at Adventist Health Glendale. He is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who is a pioneer in his field — constantly developing new techniques and using new technology to improve the health and wellness of his patients. He specializes in the treatment of a number of conditions, including hip bursitis, arthritis of the hip and knee, pes anserine (knee tendon) bursitis, and prepatellar (kneecap) bursitis. He is known for his procedures and treatments for these conditions, including hip arthroscopy, hip revision arthroplasty, minimally invasive total hip/knee replacement, and total hip/knee replacement, among others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Wassef
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAY R. LIEBERMAN
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Jay Lieberman
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Luu
- Broad Foundation Gives $1 Million to Saint John’s Health Center for Robotics Center
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mark J. Jo
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Jay R. Lieberman