Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Advanced Orthopedic Center
Saint Johns Hospital
A fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, who founded the Advanced Orthopedic Center, specializes in treating the arm, elbow, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, hip, knee, low back, neck, shoulder, and spine. His 24/7 orthopedic specialty urgent care center can see patients digitally, with no wait time. At the center, patients are seen by a specialist and there is full imaging and an operating room, so care can be completed at time of visit, including any necessary surgery.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Shoulder Arthritis Patients Have New Options to Avoid Risks of Replacement
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Don’t Let Injuries Ruin Your Summer Holidays: Avoid Suitcase Strain
- LA 500: Neal S. ElAttrache
- Focus on Orthopedics and Sports Medicine: Proactively Avoid Golf Injuries and Get Back into the Swing of Things on the Course
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Focus: Comprehensive Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Care in the San Gabriel Valley
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mark J. Jo
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla