George Frederick “Rick” Hatch
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Rick Hatch is the director of the USC Sports Medicine Fellowship and associate professor of orthopaedic surgery at Keck School of Medicine of USC. A sports medicine specialist, Dr. Hatch’s research focuses on testosterone supplementation for optimization following orthopaedic surgeries; the use of internal bracing in the surgical treatment of knee dislocations and multi-ligament knee injuries; patellofemoral instability; cartilage repair and osteotomy for knee preservation. Dr. Hatch firmly believes that the clinical trials and basic science studies he and his team are currently performing at USC Epstein Family Center for Sports Medicine, will fundamentally change the way orthopedic surgery and, more specifically, postoperative rehabilitation, will be practiced in the future.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAY R. LIEBERMAN
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Jay Lieberman
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SETH GAMRADT
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Gregory J. Adamson
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: LAWRENCE MENENDEZ
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ANKUR D. PATEL
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JONATHAN NISSANOFF