City of Hope
Dr. Ellie Maghami is a leading expert in all areas of head and neck surgical oncology and a much sought-after authority in the field. She is one of a small group of leading physicians from across the United States who develop guidelines for the treatment of head and neck cancers. Dr. Maghami received her medical degree at Washington University, St. Louis, continued her otolaryngology training at UCLA, and was the top-ranked recruit to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center where she spent nearly three years in advanced research and training devoted to head and neck cancer. She joined City of Hope in 2004.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Adam Garsa
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Maie St. John
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mehdi Kebria
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laleh Melstrom
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: UTTAM SINHA