Ankur D. Patel
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Orthopedic Surgery Specialist
Ankur Patel is an orthopedic surgery specialist for Emanate Health Medical Group who specializes in treating joint pain/swelling, joint replacement, carpal tunnel syndrome, Osteoarthritis, herniated disc and bone fracture, among other ailments. Dr. Patel earned his medical degree from UCSD, and served his residency and internship at the UCLA School of Medicine. He completed his fellowship at the Keck School of Medicine of USC. Dr. Patel has brought a modern approach to total joint replacement recovery. He has focused on structuring preoperative education, implementing novel intra-operative techniques, and coordinated post-operative pain control and early mobility.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Focus: Comprehensive Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Care in the San Gabriel Valley
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mort Rizvi
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Shoulder Arthritis Patients Have New Options to Avoid Risks of Replacement
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: AUGUSTO CIGLIANO
- USC Receives $4 Million in Federal Funds to Study Arthritis
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Luu
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Huntington Hospital - Delivering Comprehensive Orthopedic Care to Help Keep You Active