Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Karen Morgan is a comprehensive ophthalmologist who evaluates and manages patients with cataracts, refractive errors, glaucoma, macular degeneration and other types of retinal disease. She serves as the medical director of the USC Roski Eye Institute Pasadena Clinic and is a clinical professor of ophthalmology at the Keck School of Medicine of USC. For the past 30 years, Dr. Morgan has practiced general ophthalmology in the city of Pasadena. Four years ago, the Keck School of Medicine of USC Department of Ophthalmology asked Dr. Morgan to return as the Medical Director of the USC Roski Eye Institute Pasadena Clinic.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Roskis give $25 million to USC Eye Institute
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: DAVID YU
- INTERVIEW--- TheVision Thing
- USC Receives $10M Gift for BioMedical Research of Blindness
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center Launches New Eye Care and Research Institute
- L.A. Oncologists Develop Safe Method to Diagnose Children’s Eye Cancer