Dignity Health California Hospital
Medical Center (LA Center for Women’s Health)CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Dr. Eijean Wu earned her medical degree from Northwestern University in Chicago and completed OB/GYN residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. Dr. Wu and her team at Dignity Health offer a full spectrum of care from diagnosis to outcome for women with uterine, ovarian, cervical, vulvar, vaginal and pregnancy-related cancers. She is committed to seeing patients through every step of their cancer journey. Dr. Wu also serves as a gynecologic oncologist at CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center (CHA HPMC). She is the first surgeon to perform the robotic assisted cases at the hospital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: BENTE KAISER
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ARUS ZOGRABYAN
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Steve Vasilev
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: MYUNGHAE CHOI
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Survey Says: L.A. at Risk of OB-GYN Shortage
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: JACQUELINE BRACY, MD
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mehdi Kebria