Alan S. Wayne
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
Dr. Alan S. Wayne, is the director of the Cancer and Blood Disease Institute at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA), the head of the division of hematology-oncology, and the Alfred E. Mann Family Foundation Chair in cancer research. He also serves as vice chair for clinical affairs, Department of Pediatrics, Associate Director, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. In these roles, he oversees all research, treatment, prevention, clinical and education programs in pediatric hematology, oncology and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation/cellular therapy within these institutions. His research efforts are directed towards the development of new treatment approaches for leukemias and lymphomas.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Fariba Goodarzian
- CHLA Receives $10M Gift From Producer Ryan Murphy
- HOT SPOTS---Biotech Hot Spots Spread Across Map of Los Angeles
- Children’s Hospital L.A. CEO to Chair State Children’s Hospital Association