CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Dr. Sun Lee graduated from Seoul National University in Seoul, Korea, where he completed his first neurosurgical residency and a cerebrovascular fellowship. He also completed additional training in vascular neurosurgery and neurosurgical oncology/skull base surgery at University of Pittsburgh and University of Minnesota. Dr. Lee is now the co-medical director of Neuroscience Institute at CHA HPMC. He is a fellowship-trained and board certified neurosurgeon specializing in complex spine and brain tumor surgery. With more than 50 publications written and produced, Dr. Lee is also distinguished in academia as an innovator and specialist in spine surgery and malignant brain tumors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mike Y. Chen
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: UTTAM SINHA
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: MEHRDAD ARIANI
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ERIC FRECHETTE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JOUNG LEE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: CHARLES M. MARCH