Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Said Beydoun is a professor of clinical neurology and the division chief of Neuromuscular Medicine at Keck Medicine of USC. To date, Dr. Beydoun has trained over the years more than 50 fellows as a program director. Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology. With more than 35 years of experience, Dr. Beydoun dedicates time to mentoring fellows and training young physicians in neuromuscular medicine and clinical neurophysiology. He has received many USC Department of Neurology teaching awards. He also established an ALS multidisciplinary clinic at Keck, which was recently certified as an ALS Treatment Center of Excellence.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ron Shatzmiller
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RAY MATTHEWS
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Vivian Mo, MD, MHA
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: May M. Lee
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Stefani Takahashi
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Michael Bryant