CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Dr. Joung H. Lee is the chief administrative officer and co-director of Neuroscience Institute at CHA HPMC. An internationally renowned authority in the subspecialty of skull base surgery, Dr. Lee has been spearheading and developing a comprehensive neuroscience institute at the medical center. He has been in the forefront to bring together world renowned surgeons to provide innovative care and treatment for Los Angeles, including the implementation of the robotic surgery for the community medical center. With his efforts, CHA HPMC is now the first community medical center in the area to offer the advanced surgical system, which optimizes clinical outcomes and patient experience.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SUN LEE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: EIJEAN WU
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ROHIT VARMA
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: Nominees
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Robert H. Cho
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Marc Sakwa
- CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center Launches New Eye Care and Research Institute