Inderbir S. Gill
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Inderbir Gill serves as executive director, USC Urology; chair and distinguished professor of urology and Shirley and Donald Skinner Chair in Urologic Cancer Surgery at Keck School of Medicine of USC. Dr. Gill’s primary focus is advanced robotic urologic oncologic surgery (including prostate, bladder and kidney cancer surgery). He is one of the world’s most experienced robotic/laparoscopic surgeons, having completed 9,000 cases in the United States. He is also internationally renowned in robotic/laparoscopic partial nephrectomy for renal cancer, and he and his team have performed this procedure in over 2,500 patients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SUMANTA KUMAR PAL
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Tanya Barauskas Dorff
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Jay Lieberman