USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Heinz-Josef Lenz is a professor in the departments of medicine and preventive medicine in Keck School of Medicine’s oncology division. He is the associate director of clinical research of the USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, is chair of the GI Oncology Program and is the co-director of the Colorectal Center. He also serves as the scientific director of the Cancer Genetics Unit. Dr. Lenz earned his medical degree at the Johannes-Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He completed his fellowship in oncology/hematology in Tuebingen, Germany. Dr. Lenz’s primary research efforts include the molecular characterization of gastrointestinal cancer, early drug development, clinical trials, and identification of drug targets in GI Cancer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: CARYN LERMAN, PhD
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: LOURDES BAEZCONDE-GARBANATI, PHD
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Christy Russell
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ALAN S. WAYNE