Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Dr. Eric S. Frechette is a Board Certified Neurologist and is Neurology Fellowship trained in Clinical Neurophysiology and Epilepsy at Stanford University. He sees patients with all neurologic conditions, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, migraine, multiple sclerosis, and is particularly skilled at treating seizures. Dr. Frechette graduated cum laude from Princeton University with a baccalaureate degree in Physics and certificate in Biophysics. He was selected for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded Medical Scientist Training Program at UCSD, where he obtained both M.D. and Ph.D. degrees. He completed his fellowship in clinical neurophysiology and epilepsy at Stanford.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ron Shatzmiller
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Mark Farag
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SAID BEYDOUN
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JINGTIAN WANG
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Claudia Muñoz
- Epileptic Develops Software to Link Seizures, Possible Triggers
- Amgen Looks to Asia for Testing Opportunities, Partners