Richard L. Friedman
Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
Dr. Richard L. Friedman is board certified in gynecologic oncology. He received his medical degree and a PhD in biochemistry from the Stanford University School of Medicine. He completed his internship, residency and fellowship in obstetrics and gynecology at Los Angeles County USC Women’s & Children’s Hospital. Dr. Friedman is committed to excellence in comprehensive health care for women, in a partnership that honors patient individuality and dignity. His approach involves understanding the patient’s health care needs and implementing state-of-the-art techniques and compassionate care. Dr. Friedman is a member of the Providence Saint Joseph Medical Staff providing care in gynecologic oncology.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mehdi Kebria
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: SARAH KILPATRICK, MD, PHD
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: EIJEAN WU
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Steve Vasilev
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Kyle Greene
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY