Keck Medicine of USC
Cardiologist Dr. Ray Matthews serves as the medical director for the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at Keck Medical Center of USC. He also serves as a Professor of Clinical Medicine at USC. He is the former division chief of Cardiovascular Medicine at Keck; former fellowship program director of cardiovascular medicine at Keck and has been named Teacher of the Year for Cardiovascular Medicine, at Keck. His research focus is the development of smart phone for LVEDP monitoring for heart failure management and work in structural heart disease clinical trials. He is also focused on new materials for prosthetic valve use and high risk coronary percutaneous intervention.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Steven Burstein
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Vivian Mo, MD, MHA
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Leslie Saxon
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Vivian Y. Mo
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SUNNY BHATIA