Dr. Jenny Kim, M.D., Ph.D., earned her bachelor of arts in genetics at the University of California, Berkeley. She received her medical degree from the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. Dr. Kim then combined her residency training in dermatology and her fellowship in Mohs micrographic surgery with a Ph.D. in immunology through the UCLA Specialty Training and Advanced Research (STAR) Program. In 2000, Dr. Kim joined the faculty in the UCLA Department of Medicine, Division of Dermatology and currently is a professor of clinical medicine. She is also the clinical director of aesthetic surgery in Westwood. Dr. Kim is nationally recognized and lectures extensively worldwide.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Vivien K. Burt
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Andrew Louis Da Lio
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Stefani Takahashi
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY