Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. David Peng is a recognized thought leader in skin cancer, severe cutaneous drug reactions and is an expert in complex and life-threatening skin diseases. He has lectured broadly and helped shape national best practices in the treatment of the hospitalized dermatology patient. Dr. Peng also is a national leader in the field of telemedicine and helped bring virtual care to the Keck Medicine community. He joined the Keck School’s faculty in 2013, after serving at Stanford University School of Medicine, where he served as associate professor and director of the Department of Dermatology’s Residency Training Program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Stefani Takahashi
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Maria T. Ochoa
- USC Medical Center Doubles Up in Downtown
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- City of Hope Awarded $7.5 Million to Develop Therapies for Rare Blood Cancer
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: LOURDES BAEZCONDE-GARBANATI, PHD
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: HEINZ-JOSEF LENZ
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE