Christopher A. Tan
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Christopher Tan is the medical director of Pediatric Cardiology at the Pacific Cardiovascular Associates Medical Group (PCA). He obtained his undergraduate degree at UCLA and his MD degree at the UC Irvine. He is an FAAP and FACC. Dr. Tan is Board Certified in Pediatric Cardiology. He has several publications in various cardiology journals and has participated in several research projects. His areas of clinical interest and expertise including pediatric and adult congenital interventional cardiac catheterization, echocardiography, hypertension, and lipid management. Areas of interest include pediatric interventional cardiac catheterization; hypertension management; school age athlete screening; pediatric echocardiograms; and pediatric cardiology non-invasive testing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: DOMINIC J. BLURTON
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Saar Danon
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Steven Burstein
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RAY MATTHEWS
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Ashkan Ehdaie
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Fahed Bitar