Charles M. March
Since completing his fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at USC, Dr. Charles March’s practice has been divided between teaching at USC, private practice and research. He helped pioneer a unique method of using a combination of oral and injectable fertility drugs to reduce the cost of therapy and reduce the frequency of multiple pregnancies. More recently, his clinical practice has focused on intrauterine surgery to treat intrauterine scarring (Asherman’s Syndrome) which can develop after a D&C, after fibroid surgery and after a cesarean section as well as conditions which can cause repeated miscarriages and premature labor such as congenital abnormalities of the uterus and fibroid tumors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JOHN G. WILCOX
- Reproductive Center Puts Eggs in Events Basket
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Steven Siegel
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GEORGE FREDERICK “RICK” HATCH
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Allison Hill
- Fertile Ground
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY