Carl R. Chudnofsky
USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
Dr. Carl Chudnofsky is an emergency medicine physician who practices at USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, and currently serves as professor and chair of emergency medicine at the Keck School of Medicine of USC. He also serves as the current medical director for the Los Angeles Marathon. Dr. Chudnofsky led a team of physicians and nurses that have dramatically improved quality in the LAC+USC emergency department, one of the busiest emergency departments in the country. The emergency department at LAC+USC Medical Center now enjoys the best quality metrics in the history of the institution.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Armand Dorian
- Thriving In Their 40's: Armand Dorian. MD, MMM, FACEP
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: David Tashman
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: May M. Lee
- LA 500: Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: THOMAS E. JACKIEWICZ
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Michael Bryant