Huntington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Brandon Lew is the medical director of the emergency department at Huntington Hospital, the largest emergency department and the only level-II trauma center in the San Gabriel Valley. He is president-elect of Huntington Hospital’s medical staff and a member of the board of directors. Dr. Lew received his Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences from USC and his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Western University of Health Sciences/COMP. He completed his emergency medicine residency at LAC – USC Medical Center. Dr. Lew is also co-director of Exer Urgent Care in Pasadena and La Canada. He is currently on the board of the USC Asian Pacific Alumni Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Brandon Lew
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Amal Obaid-Schmid, MD
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: CARL R. CHUDNOFSKY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: David Tashman
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: EMERGENCY AND TRAUMA
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY