William K. Averill
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Dr. William K. Averill, a cardiologist at Torrance Memorial Medical Center, chose to focus on heart health because it melds technology and bedside care. Dr. Averill notes that TMMC is both an early adopter of new medical technologies and a place that constantly strives to provide the best personal care. A native of the Torrance area, Dr. Averill came back to practice in 1991 after finishing training nearby at UCLA School of Medicine and Los Angeles County/University of Southern California. In addition to his general cardiology practice, Dr. Averill has a subspecialty in interventional cardiology, which involves diagnosing and treating coronary artery disease with angioplasty and stenting procedures.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: MICHELE DEL VICARIO
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Vivian Y. Mo
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ANIL BHANDARI
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RAY MATTHEWS
- UCLA Opens Heart Practice Downtown in Advance of Planned Full Health Clinic
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAMES KULCZYCK