Dignity Health Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Mehrdad Ariani is a highly respected and revered cardiology specialist among his peers and patients. His philosophy throughout his career, which informs everything he does, is to “…seek to provide the most complete care to my patients in a caring and respectful way.” He graduated from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine in 1986, completed his internship and residency at Cedars-Sinai and his fellowship at University of California at Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SUNNY BHATIA
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Ashkan Ehdaie
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Pinal Doshi
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: DOMINIC J. BLURTON
- DEBATE---HMO: Breast Cancer Case Sparked U.S. Debate
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: WILLIAM K. AVERILL