Dominic J. Blurton
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Dominic Blurton is Board Certified in Pediatric Cardiology. He is an MD, FAAP and FACC. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Cardiology and American Society of Echocardiography. His specific areas of clinical expertise and research interests include Transthoracic, Transesophageal, and Fetal Echocardiography. He also performs diagnostic cardiac catheterization. He has particular interest in cardiovascular screening for competitive athletes prior to participation in high level high school or college sports. In addition to his strong clinical and diagnostic skills, Dr. Blurton brings an evidence-based approach to his patient treatment strategies. Dr. Blurton completed his Medical degree at Ross University School of Medicine.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: CHRISTOPHER A. TAN
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SUNNY BHATIA
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Andre Panossian
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Samuel Kashani