Property Address: 8840 National Blvd, Culver City
Square Footage: 9,500
CBRE brokers Zachary Card, Erik Krasney, and Brent Howell facilitated 9,500 square feet of retail leases at Ivy Station. Ivy Station, a 500,000 square foot development of high-quality office space with apartments, a hotel, stores and restaurants, is situated on 5.2 acres and is centrally located in Culver City. Tenants include Equator Coffees (which will open its first Southern California location at Ivy Station), LA Ale Works, Mamoun’s Falafel, StretchLab, YogaSix, and Healthy Spot.
Property Address: 443 N. Canon Drive, Beverly Hills
Square Footage: 8,806
In 2019, Matthew Fainchtein, Carter Magnin, and Shana Tavangarian from Cushman & Wakefield brokered the deal for Nate n Al’s Delicatessen at 443 N. Canon Dr. in Beverly Hills, known as one of the region’s most famous delis and a destination for tourists and residents alike. It was one of the year’s most significant retail transactions in Beverly Hills. Partnering with the City of Beverly Hills to keep the legendary eatery in business, the Cushman & Wakefield team signed Circus Clowns, LLC (a company backed by Irving Azoff, music executive and owner of popular Los Angeles restaurant The Apple Pan), to a 10-year lease agreement for the former Wolfgang’s Steakhouse location.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Retail Sale
- Wells Fargo Building in BH Goes for $193M
- Tishman Purchasing Properties in Beverly Hills and Downtown
- Hotel Venture Parcel-ed Out?
- Investment Group Scoops Up Deal With Yogurt Flavor
- Optimus Adds to BH Portfolio
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Lease