Property Address: 2100 W. 3rd St., Los Angeles
Square Footage: 147,000
Deal Value: $85 million
CBRE’s Angie Weber and Dana Nialis helped facilitate the $85 million sale of Third Street Medical Center, a 147,000-square-foot medical office building, located at 2100 West 3rd Street in Los Angeles.
Property Address: 18433 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge
Square Footage: 30,353
Deal Value: $11,650,000
Yair Haimoff and Matt Sreden of Spectrum Commercial Real Estate led the lease on this unique property. First of all, the property was very hard to come by as it is located adjacent to the Dignity Health Northridge Hospital. Lack of inventory made the property very desirable. The team had multiple offers and interest in the property. Building specs also made this transaction unique. The ultimate buyer almost lost the transaction to another investment firm. Timing was very critical.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2020: Best Medical Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Medical Lease
- Downtown Medical Office Sells for $85 Million
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Medical Lease
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Medical Sale
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Land Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Land Sale
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Sale