Property Address: 11600 Santa Monica Blvd
Square Footage: 0.65-Acres
Deal Value: $16 million
CBRE’s Laurie Lustig-Bower and Kadie Presley Wilson arranged the sale of a development site at the intersection of Santa Monica Blvd. and Federal Ave. in West Los Angeles to Jamison Properties for $16 million. Lustig-Bower and Presley Wilson represented the seller, a family partnership of local, private real estate investors and owner and operator of the Blue Wave Hand Car Wash, currently located on the site. The company will lease back the property while the buyer pursues entitlements. The 0.65-acre property is located at 11600 Santa Monica Blvd and suitable for approximately 100 apartments, including affordable housing units. While the property also qualifies for Tier 1 TOC, the buyer did not elect to utilize this program.
Property Address: 18438-18440 Bryant St., Northridge
Square Footage: 13,939
Deal Value: $1,490,000
The client needed an automotive facility. With no suitable location in the San Fernando Valley and a lack of inventory, the next step was to find a development site.Yair Haimoff and his team at Spectrum located the site and assisted the client with the process and they are in the process of developing the site to accommodate their business.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jamison Moves into Westside Market
- 2021 CRE AWARDS: BEST LAND DEAL OF THE YEAR
- Jamison Services Buying Several Parcels in Koreatown, Planning $14M Redevelopment
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: Laurie Lustig-Bower
- Jamison Sells Multifamily Site in Koreatown for $32 Million
- Jamison Properties Bets Big on Long Beach Office Buildings
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Laurie Lustig-Bower
- Koreatown Multifamily Property Sells for $29 Million