During his 35 years with CBRE, Vice Chairman Jeff Pion has provided his clients — which include many of the household names in technology, media and entertainment — with leading-edge real estate services, completing more than 3,000 sale and lease transactions valued in excess of $9 billion on more than 60 million square feet of real estate. His mission is simple: to enable his clients — owners, occupiers, investors and developers — to make the best real estate decisions possible by providing strategic consulting and transaction services that enhance value, reduce cost and manage risk. Given his unmatched expertise, Pion has consistently set performance records very few real estate professionals in Los Angeles can claim.
Throughout 2019, Pion helped facilitate more than 4.2 million square feet in office sales and leasing transactions, including iconic properties and well-known companies, including those of the so-called FAANG group. Notable highlights in 2019 include HBO’s move from its longtime corporate offices in Santa Monica to Culver City’s Ivy Station mixed-use project, a $350 million project that will include apartments, restaurants and shops and is scheduled to open in 2021.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jeff Pion
- Weedmaps Plans Move to Huge Downtown Office
- CRE Awards 2019: Brokers of the Year
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Brokers of the Year
- Red Cross Takes in $5 Million From Two Property Deals
- Buchwald Agency Doubles Space in Move to 15K-Square-Foot Miracle Mile Penthouse
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lynn Williams
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Office Lease