Property Address: 3520 S. Cactus Avenue, Rialto
Square Footage: 1,264,102
The JLL team of Ruben Goodsell, Mike McCrary and Peter McWilliams represented Prudential Real Estate and Panattoni Development Company on a 10-year lease of a 1,264,102 square foot property in Rialto to XPO Logistics, one of the largest third party logistics companies in the world.
Property Address: Along Valley View Drive in Buena Park
Square Footage: 1.1 million
CBRE’s Rick McGeagh, Bret Quinlan and John Schumaher facilitated a 1.1 million square foot industrial lease at CenterPoint SoCal Logistics Center in Buena Park. The property was entirely leased by a third-party logistics company, Unis Co. The site was vacated earlier this year by J.C. Penney Co., which long used the location as a distribution site. The CBRE team represented the landlord, CenterPoint Properties, in the deal. The site will be primarily used for retail and e-commerce distribution.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Peter McWilliams and Mike McCrary
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Mike McCrary and Pete McWilliams
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Pete McWilliams - JLL
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Lease
- Defense Firm Sees Savings in Pending West L.A. Deal
- Increasing Ecommerce Drives Activity for Industrial Real Estate
- 2021 CRE AWARDS: BEST LAND DEAL OF THE YEAR