VP | Wealth Advisor at California Bank & Trust Premier Wealth Management
California Bank & Trust
Mimi Park and her family settled in Century City after arriving in the United States from South Korea when she was seven. Realizing the importance of education, her hard work during her school years was rewarded with her acceptance to UCLA. Her diligence continued during her years as a full-time student, as she had to work to put herself through school. Later, working for a finance company specializing in wealth management, she found her true passion — helping clients build and maintain a financial foundation to last generations.
She joined California Bank & Trust as a wealth advisor in 2017. She takes her role as a trusted financial advisor extremely seriously, and she always takes the time to understand her clients’ stories. If she does not know enough about her clients’ industry or business, she does in-depth research and pushes herself to earn their respect as an expert.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Next Generation Banker Taking Care of Clients' Wealth
- Top Women in Banking: MICHELE L. HAVENS
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: REBECCA ROTHSTEIN
- 40 In Their 40's: Candice Nakagawa
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Uribe Joins Infogen Labs as Special Advisor
- Likeability a Factor in Competing for the High Net Worth Clientele