LaVon M. Short
Senior Vice President and Sales & Marketing Manager
Citizens Business Bank
LaVon Short has more than 40 years of financial services experience. Short began her career with Crocker National Bank and later joined Wells Fargo Bank as a personal banking officer. She was a Branch Manager for 15 years for five branches before moving to Citizens Business Bank. During her time with the bank she has been honored into the President’s Club for three different years, was awarded the President’s Award, and has successfully led her teams to a Department of the Year award.
In her current role of senior vice president and sales & marketing manager, Short oversees the Treasury Management Sales, Bankcard Sales, Deposit Services, and Marketing departments. She serves on several committees within the bank, including the Fair Lending, Management Risk Committee, and the Management Compliance Committee. In addition, she is chair of the Citizens Experience Committee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: LaVon M. Short
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Janice Dollar
- Top Women in Banking: NATASHA MATA
- Gail K. Bernstein
- Top Women in Banking: RACHEL MAGNER
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: RACHEL MAGNER
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: SUMMIT SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Most Influential Lenders: Patty Arvielo