Head of Bank of America Business Capital and Asset-Based Financing
Bank of America
Karen Sessions is the national head of Bank of America Business Capital and Asset-based Financing, part of the Wholesale Credit division at Bank of America. Sessions has over 22 years of experience in underwriting, originating and managing financial products for a wide array of commercial banking clients and has served in various roles within loan syndications, commercial banking and asset based lending.
Based in Los Angeles, Sessions leads a 360-person international team of asset-based lenders and is responsible for credit relationships within the following groups: Dealer Financial Services, Retail Finance Group, Trade Receivables Securitization Finance and Business Capital. In all, the group maintains over $150 billion in managed credit commitments to over 1,000 key corporate clients. In addition to the global clients served by Bank of America Business Capital and the Asset-Based Financing group, Sessions and her team serve many clients in the Greater Los Angeles area.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Niche Accent Profile: Bank Of Whittier
- Top Women in Banking: Sindy Spivak
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Oaktree Capital Forms New Blank Check Company, Aims to Raise $175M
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: DEAN INDOT
- New Parent to Close West L.A. Office of Online Bank