EVP / Regional President
Pacific Premier Bank
Jocelyn Pastore currently serves as EVP/regional president for Pacific Premier Bank. Prior to joining Pacific Premier, Pastore was a regional president for Grandpoint Bank, managing banking operations in the Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and Vancouver, WA. Under her leadership during the merger between Grandpoint Bank and Pacific Premier, Pastore’s team was able to offer an improved client experience, with better C&I Lending options from the same dedicated bankers.
Before her work at Grandpoint, Pastore was the administrative executive vice president for branch operations, marketing, and business development at First Commerce Bank, which later merged with Grandpoint. Prior to First Commerce, she was the senior vice president of Bank of Los Angeles, where she was the administrator in charge of business development and all bank branches. Previously, she worked for World Trade Bank in branch administration and business development until the bank merged with Bank of Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JOCELYN PASTORE
- Pacific Premier Bancorp Agrees to Buy L.A.’s Grandpoint Capital in $641.2M Deal
- Banks Gain, Turn Cautious
- Grandpoint To Acquire First Commerce
- Little Left for Lender After Sale of Loans, Deposits
- L.A. Equity Firms Prove Popular Draw Again
- H&M Innovation Lab Opens Downtown
- Top Women in Banking: KIYOUN KIM