Managing Director and Head of Marketing
Maha Madain is managing director and head of enterprise marketing for Union Bank and PurePoint Financial. Her career spans more than 20 years in financial services marketing, product development and management. As head of enterprise marketing, Madain oversees marketing strategies supporting business objectives and goals, brand development, digital marketing, social media, and advertising for two distinct brands: Union Bank which operates approximately 340 branches, consisting primarily of retail banking branches in California, Oregon and Washington, as well as PurePoint Financial, a national digital bank that offers savings accounts and CDs with competitive rates and exceptional client service.
Throughout her career, Madain has successfully launched products, managed P&Ls and spearheaded M&A client strategies. She co-led the conceptualization, build-out and launch of PurePoint Financial. Since launching in 2017, PurePoint has gathered more than $6 billion in deposits from more than 40,000 households.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Bank Names New President
- 40 In Their 40's: Heather Ellison
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Jim Freedman
- Top Women in Banking: LaVon M. Short
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Top Women in Banking: HEATHER ELLISON
- LA500 2020: Banks
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers