Janki Lalani Gandhi
Janki Lalani Gandhi is a managing director in Goldman Sachs’ Cross Markets Group (CMG), the firm’s middle market offering. Formed in 2019, the group allows Goldman Sachs to more effectively deliver their best-in-class platform to companies that are crucial contributors to local economies and communities. Within CMG, Gandhi is primarily focused on beauty and personal care, and also apparel and accessories.
Gandhi has been involved in the middle market consumer sector for over 15 years now. She has established herself through a number of notable transactions not only within the past year, but also throughout her prolific career in investment banking. Select deals from 2019 include: helping advise KJUS Management / Winona Capital (founder and private equity-owned) in the sale of KJUS to Acushnet; and advising Alex Apparel (private equity-owned, Atlantic Street Capital) in its sale to Versa. Gandhi also sits on the Los Angeles Women’s Entrepreneurship Day committee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Janki Gandhi
- Top Women in Banking: Janki Lalani Gandhi
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- True Religion Hires Goldman Sachs
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Little
- 40 In Their 40's: Brian Little
- Herbalife Hires Goldman Sachs After Bid
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Diane Cabo