Senior Vice President I SBA Regional Sales Manager
Catherine Jooyan is a senior vice president responsible for SBA lending in Southern California, as well as several mid-western states, for U.S. Bank. In her capacity, she is responsible for managing a team of bankers delivering SBA lending to small business in her community. Jooyan has nearly four decades of banking experience where she has served on the executive board for a community bank and for her trade association, has helped thousands of small businesses get the financing they need, and has provided financial advocacy to business owners and her team of respected bankers.
Jooyan has served as a Girl Scout Leader for 14 years, where she has helped many girls learn about finance and helped them achieve their dreams around girl scouting. Additionally, she has worked with food banks and other need-based organizations, in her capacity as a Girl Scout leader, servicing the underprivileged in her capacity as a Girl Scout leader, servicing the underprivileged in her community.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Catherine Jooyan
- Top Women in Banking: BONNIE RUBIN
- Top Women in Banking: JACKY DILFER
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CLAUDIA BODAN
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Lifetime Achievement Award
- Women's Summit 2017 Nominees: Want More Leaders? We Need More Girl Scouts.
- Top Women in Banking: Jacky Dilfer
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: JACKY DILFER