Intrepid Investment Bankers
Lauren Antion is a vice president in the Beauty & Personal Care practice at Intrepid Investment Bankers, a subsidiary of MUFG Union Bank, N.A. In her current role, she works with deal teams on originating and executing mergers and acquisitions as well as helping to raise capital across the beauty and personal care sector. She serves in key leadership positions in the firm’s analyst recruiting program, firm training committee, and community outreach efforts.
During her tenure at Intrepid, she has held significant roles on several high-profile beauty and personal care transactions. In the past 12 months alone, Antion successfully executed the sale of leading hair care platform JD Beauty to ACON Investments, the owners of the leading hair styling tools and accessories brand Goody Products; the investment by Kainos Capital in prestige skin care brand Beauty Biosciences; and the undisclosed sale of a leading prestige beauty care brand.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Lauren Antion
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Steve Davis
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Gary Rabishaw
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Adam Abramowitz
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Brandon Quartararo
- Intrepid Outlook on Next Generation
- CFO Awards: Stay in Touch with a Critical Business Partner
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity & Investors -Steve Davis