Letter from the Publisher
From wrestling with the potential impact of Brexit to charting a course for their institutions’ responsible use of artificial intelligence, this year’s most powerful women in banking have faced many challenges during the past year. The good news locally is that many of the country’s top banking industry thought leaders are based in the L.A. region.
And many of those leaders happen to be women. Recent census data indicates that the number of women taking leadership roles in banking organizations continues to grow. This means we can expect the emergence of more outstanding women bankers, such as those profiled in these pages.
There are some stellar women banking professionals in greater Los Angeles, and we’ve alphabetically listed some of the best here, along with some basic information about their careers, practices and some recent accomplishments.
Congratulations to those superb professionals who made this list, and thank you for working to keep the people and businesses of Los Angeles on the right fiscal track.
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Publisher's Letter
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Publisher's Letter
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: New Book Examines Legal Implications of AI
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: Publisher's Letter
- Thriving In Their 40's: Tracey Freed
- LA500 2020: Publisher's Letter
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Publisher's Letter