Since joining Vedder Price last year, Anthony Pacheco has burnished his already distinguished career in corporate law and public service and shows no signs of slowing down. A leading government enforcement and special investigations attorney, Pacheco focuses his LA-based practice on white-collar criminal defense, internal investigations, and complex business litigation, including civil and criminal trials.
Over the course of his 30-year career, Pacheco has handled over 100 internal investigations and managed sensitive public relations issues involving criminal, quasi-criminal, civil, regulatory, administrative, and parallel proceedings. He also has substantial experience providing counsel on a variety of matters: health care fraud and abuse, False Claim Act, Stark and anti-kickback laws, HIPAA, data privacy and cyber security, whistleblower claims, securities and financial fraud, insider trading, campaign finance, environmental crimes, tax, and antitrust issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BYRON J. MCLAIN
- Featured Profile: White Collar Attorney Brian Sun
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MATTHEW E. SLOAN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: A. Alexander “Alex” Lowder
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: VINCE FARHAT