Thompson Coburn LLP
Jennifer Post serves as the managing partner of Thompson Coburn’s Los Angeles office. She is the first LGBTQ attorney to serve as an office managing partner in the firm’s history. As part of the firm’s Corporate and Securities practice, Post serves as primary outside counsel to a variety of individuals, institutions and companies, including entrepreneurs, startups and investors, as well as domestic and international public companies.
Dedicated to helping other LGBTQ professionals succeed, Post has used her platform to support other LGBTQ professionals succeed in the workplace. She founded FSIX Advisors Circle, a networking and resource group for LGBTQ professionals in the financial industry. She also founded the West Hollywood Chapter of Provisors. Additionally, Post serves as a member of the Steering Committee of StartOut LA, an organization that provides resources and mentorship to LGBTQ entrepreneurs to empower emerging leaders in technology and related industries.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jennifer Post
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JENNIFER POST
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Jennifer Post
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Jennifer Post
- Jennifer Post
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Jennifer Post
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Jennifer Post
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIFER POST